¿Aún no es miembro de TradeKey.com? Regístrese para conectarse con 9 millones de importadores y exportadores a nivel mundial.
registro |
Book call on your favorite time
Code
       

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

Project Lamp

China

10-250w

Obtener el precio más reciente

-

-

1 Piece

Industrial packing

-

20000000 Piece per Month

T/T

LED Lights

Contactar ahora

Especificaciones del producto

Brand Name : -

Descripción del producto

Product description
1. Energy efficient
In the case of the same brightness, it takes LED energy-saving lamp for 1000 hours, ordinary incandescent light bulb for 17 hours and ordinary energy-saving lamps for 100 hours to consume 1 kWh.
2. Long life
The theoretical life of LED super energy-saving lamp is up to 10,000 hours or more while that of ordinary incandescent lamp is more than 1,000 hours.
3. Healthy light ray
The LED lamp light does not contain ultraviolet and infrared, without radiation or pollution while that of the ordinary energy-saving lamp and incandescent lamp contains ultraviolet and infrared.
4. Green
The LED lamp is conducive to recovery and reuse due to no content of mercury and lead and other harmful elements. Besides, it will not produce electromagnetic interference. On the other hand, ordinary lamp contains mercury and lead and other harmful elements and the electronic ballasts in energy-saving lamps will produce electromagnetic interference.
5. Protect eyesight
LED lamp uses DC power supply, without strobe while ordinary lamp uses AC power supply and it will inevitably produce strobe, not good for eyes after long time.
6. High light efficiency
In LED lamp, with less heat radiation, 90% of the electrical energy is converted into visible light. As for ordinary incandescent light, only 20% of the energy is converted into visible light and the other 80% energy is converted into heat. This is a great waste for limited resources.
7. Quite safe
LED lamp has no safety hazard, it may be used in dangerous places including mines because it demands less voltage and current and produces less heat.
image
Product Parameter
Input voltage: AC85-265V 
Input power: 10-250W  
Chip: Jingyuan
Luminous flux: ≥900-22500LM
CRI: ≥70 
Color temperature: optional
Size: 115-590*86-335*80-200MM
imageimageimage

Contáctenos

Persona de contacto: Cihong

Empresa:Jiangxi Chaoxian Photoelectric Co., Ltd.

Dirección:Ganzhou, Jiangxi, China,

A,

Cihong < Jiangxi Chaoxian Photoelectric Co., Ltd. >
quiero saber:

Más productos de otros proveedores

2'X2' Recessed LED ceiling panel light competitive price 2'X2' Recessed
3030 12V 12D LED Strip Bar 3030 12V 12D LED Strip Bar
USB flash disk/Drive USB flash disk/Drive
Projector Lamp Housing DT01021 Projector Lamp Housing
LED cabinet Light (SMD3528 led) LED cabinet Light (SMD3528
High Quality Stage Light High Quality Stage Light
LED Stage Wash Lighting LED Stage Wash Lighting
Hot Selling LED Dance Floor Hot Selling LED Dance Floor
Play Bulb and Play Bulb Candle Play Bulb and Play Bulb
New Studio Photography Soft White Umbrella Light Lighting Stand Kit 8 x 45W New Studio Photography Soft
Moving Head compter light Moving Head compter light
Indoor LED Display Indoor LED Display
camping lantern camping lantern
China wonderful led lighting projecrot China wonderful led
Flight Cases Flight Cases
LED Panel Lights LED Panel Lights