¿Aún no es miembro de TradeKey.com? Regístrese para conectarse con 9 millones de importadores y exportadores a nivel mundial.
registro |
Book call on your favorite time
Code
       

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services
Miembro Básico

forest

Russia

-

Obtener el precio más reciente

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Contactar ahora

Especificaciones del producto

Brand Name : -

Descripción del producto

We are inviting companies and individuals to collaborate. We are offering you collaborative work on your terms on private forested land 12x32 with work opportunities. 700 000 m wood with a predominance of hardwood, with a mixture of coniferous 30%. The location is 400 км from railway. Must have own machinery.   The main condition is a reception of the right to deforestation 10 $ from cubic meter. Initial payment 30%. Remaining 70% in equal payments within 5 years. There is an opportunity to make invitation for international workers. We will consider dividing the land in 2 or 4 quarters, the payment is divided accordingly.

Приглашаем к сотрудничеству организации и физических лиц.  Предлагаем Вам совместную работу на ваших условиях на частном лесном участке 12Ñ…32 км с предоставлением рабочих мест.  700 000 м3  Ð´Ñ€ÐµÐ²ÐµÑÐ¸Ð½Ñ‹ с преобладанием лиственных пород - 70% с примесью хвойных - 30%. Местонахождение в 400 км от железной дороги. Обязательное условие наличие собственной техники.  Основное  условие - получение права на вырубку 10$ с кубометра.
 ÐŸÐµÑ€Ð²Ð¾Ð½Ð°Ñ‡Ð°Ð»ÑŒÐ½Ñ‹Ð¹ платеж-  30%. Оставшиеся 70% - равными платежами в течении 5 лет.
Есть возможность сделать приглашение для иностранных граждан.
Рассмотрим вариант деления участка на 2 или 4 квартала, цена делится соответственно.
 
 

Contáctenos

Persona de contacto: Andrey

Empresa:Golden International Notion

Dirección:Other, Russia,

A,

Andrey < Golden International Notion >
quiero saber:

Más productos de otros proveedores

Great offer for WHITE BIRCH LUMBER - Kiln Dried Great offer for WHITE BIRCH
Bargain rural property 100 mile from the sea! Bargain rural property 100
Mahogany Trees Mahogany Trees
Private Villa (Turkey) Private Villa (Turkey)
Sell outdoor WPC decking  products  decking Sell outdoor WPC decking
Rubber boots Rubber boots
Bamboo Mat Corrugated Roofing Sheet - ISI: 15476 & Bamboo Mat Board Bamboo Mat Corrugated
Sell Eco-wood Sell Eco-wood
Red Forest Furniture - indoor and outdoor Red Forest Furniture -
Timber wood Timber wood
forest slide forest slide
Chinese Forest Frog Chinese Forest Frog
Wood Plastic sheet Line Wood Plastic sheet Line
mild steel laser cut decorative panel mild steel laser cut
teak wood teak wood
Subaru Automibiles Subaru Automibiles